- Hewitt, Dawn
Dawn Hewitt Director - Sponsored Programs & Research - 718-262-2060
- Arsov, Ivica
Ivica Arsov Associate Professor - Biology - 718-262-2713
- Inayatulla, Shereen
Shereen Inayatulla Assistant Professor - English - 718-262-5187
- Call for Posters and Presentations CUR 2014- "Creating the Citizens of Tomorrow: Undergraduate Research for All"
CUR is hosting its 16th National Conference, "Creating the Citizens of Tomorrow: Undergraduate Research for All," in Washington, DC - a fitting location for its theme of democratizing undergraduate research! In situating the conference in our nation's capital, CUR will highlight cross-disciplinary connections and collaborations among higher education, government agencies, and non-profit organizations.
- Summer Research Conference
The Office of Undergraduate Research at York College is pleased to announce the Summer Research Conference.
- OUR Social Network!
Office of Undergraduate Research (OUR) has become readily available for all students on Twitter and Facebook!
- 2014 Summer Research Trainee Program (SRTP) at Massachusetts General Hospital
The Multicultural Affairs Office at Massachusetts General Hospital is now accepting applications for the 2014 Summer Research Trainee Program.
- Geology Club & Dept. of Earth and Physical Sciences Sponsored Guest Lecture
Dissolved Fluxes of the Taiwan Orogen: Submarine Groundwater Discharge
- Neuroscience Research Experiences for Undergraduates (REU)
The Brooklyn College NSF REU Program in Neuroscience is currently seeking talented and enthusiastic undergraduate applicants for our upcoming Spring 2016 Program. We would greatly appreciate your help in reaching out to eligible students about this exciting 15-week mentored research opportunity!
Now Seeking Applicants for Our Spring 2016 Program!
- NCUR: Conference of Research Experiences for Undergraduates Student Scholarship
Conference of Research Experiences for Undergraduates Student Scholarship at the Westin Arlington Gateway in Arlington, Virginia.