- 6th Annual Seminar: Financial Literacy
6th Annual Seminar: Financial Literacy
- Human Performance Lab's Ribbon-Cutting Ceremony
York College School of Health Sciences and Professional Programs Dept. of Health and Physical Education and Gerontological Studies and Services
- Depression Screening Day
Health screenings provide a quick and easy way to spot the first signs of serious ailments, both physical and mental.
- The Barbershop - Fatherhood Special
Calling all fathers, young and old! Don't miss this special session of the Barbershop as we talk to fathers of all ages about the benefits of creating healthy relationships, discuss parenting skills and share resources beneficial for all. Special guests and great food! All are invited!
- Workshop on Annotated Bibliography/ MLA and APA Citiation
Come and Join Us as We Host Our Fall 2015 Series of Righting the Wrongs in Writing Workshops
- Graduate School Personal Statement Workshop for Pre-Law/ Pre-Med Students
This workshop will focus on writing the personal statement for those students wishing to attend law school/ med school, but is also open to any student who is thinking about going to graduate school.
- Men's Tennis Interest Meeting
York will hold an interest meeting for any students wishing to play on the men's tennis team for the 2016 season on September 30 in the lobby of the Health & Physical Education Building.
- Men's Basketball Interest Meeting
The York College men's basketball team will hold an interest meeting for students wishing to tryout for the 2015-16 team.
- Women's Basketball Interest Meeting
The York College women's basketball team will hold an interest meeting for any students wishing to play on the 2015-16 team.
- The Barbershop
Don't miss this, the first Barbershop session of the semester!