- Interview Session at Career Services
- 11th Annual Men's Conference
The Power of Words: Hip-Hop as a reflection of culture
- Career Services New Student Open House
Prizes, Activities & Refreshments
Come meet your Counselor and other students
Free flash drive with CS info to 1st 50 students!!
Domestic Violence Peer Advocacy Program
- Book Club
Shirley Chisholm: Catalyst for Change - Lives of American Women
- Girl Talk
Women’s Reproductive Health & Contraception (Birth Control)
- Stress: Keep Calm and Carry On
Learn how to channel your stress constructively.
- Mindfulness for the Wandering Mind
What is mindfulness? Learn how to pay attention in an alert way to improve focus.
- Test Taking Tips 1-2-3
Having trouble taking tests? Different tests require different strategies for studying.
- Sleep 101: What You Need to Nod
Discover the healthy habits that lead to a deeper sleep for a more effective you!