- "Die-in"Demonstration against the Grand Jury Decisions
Members of the York College Community Please join us in the “Die-in” Demonstration against the Grand Jury Decisions of Eric Gardner and Michael Brown
- "How Today's Companies Prepare for the Global Marketplace"
Department of Business and Economics
- "Pathways to Degree Completion" General Education Curriculum
As many of you may have heard, in fall 2013, each CUNY campus, including York College, will implement new general education requirements for entering first-year and transfer students.
- 2 FREE Mets Tickets for Donating Blood
Take a Friend to a Mets Game and Save Lives! Blood Drive
- 3rd Annual Shredfest
Shredfest Event Identity Theft Prevention
- 6th Annual Men's Conference
You are invited to the 6th Annual Men's Conference of the York College Male Initiative Program. Join Special Guest Speaker Ryan C. Mack as he discusses some of the topics in his latest book, "Living in the Village: Build Your Financial Future and Strengthen Your Community."
- 8th Annual Leadership Development Program Empowered to Employment
Panel Discussion and Mock Interviews
- 18th Annual Graduate School Fair
Come and get information on applying to graduate school.
- 25th Big Apple Job Fair
Visit the Big Apple Job Fair on Friday, April 26, 2013 at the Jacob Javitts Center in Manhattan. CUNY students graduating this year from degree programs, currently enrolled students applying for internships and recent graduates are welcome to attend this fair.
- 504 Company Merit Scholarship Deadline
One (1) scholarship of $4,000/year with a commitment of three years.
The intent of The 504 Company Merit Scholarship is to assist a second year student who has demonstrated both academic excellence and a strong interest in pursuing a course of study at York College in any of the business areas with the exception of Aviation Management.