- Finance Club
Control your destiny or someone else will. – Jack Welch (Former CEO- General Electric Co.)
- The Relationship Between Liberation And Black Women’s Self-Care
With Cicely Horsham-Brathwaite, Ph.D.
- Bengali Student Association
Presents Bengali New Year Day (Pahela Baishakh)
- The Life and Legacy of Nelson Mandela
Documentary Film - Last Grave at Dimbaza Excerpts of Speeches by Mandela.
- Are You Prepared for Leadership
Are You Prepared for Leadership?
- 2 FREE Mets Tickets for Donating Blood
Take a Friend to a Mets Game and Save Lives! Blood Drive
- Focus 2 Career Workshop
Are you unsure of your major?
- Webinar - Is anyone listening to you at work?
This webinar focuses on how to enhance your listening skills and improve workplace morale and productivity.
MembersTokunbo A. Adeshina
- Carnival/ Wacky Olympics
Carnival/ Wacky Olympics
- CUNY Campaign Open House
The CUNY Campaign for Voluntary Charitable Giving is a long-standing tradition in the CUNY community. It is the University's annual charitable fundraising drive which takes place throughout the City University of New York system.