- Update from President Marcia V. Keizs
As we near the finish line of our spring semester, I pause to encourage our students to stay on track and continue to progress toward your degree.
- Screening of Dislecksia:The Movie
Featuring Billy Bob Thornton, Joe Pantoliano and other dyslexic icons...
- Two New Counselors Join Student Development
As we continue to strengthen our commitment to enhance the curricular and co-curricular experiences of our students through the programs, services and staff in the Division of Student Development, I am happy to inform you that Dr. Jayoung “Jay” Choi and Dr. Sidney Smith will be joining the York College Counseling Services team as of May 20th.
- Researching and Selecting Graduate Schools in the Sciences
Considering graduate school in the sciences?
There are over 4500 graduate school programs in biology and the life sciences in the United States.
- Sneak Peak at Continuing Education Fall 2013 Catalog
Take a look at what York College, Continuing and Professional Education is offering this Fall. York College full-time students get a 25% discount.
- Student Government Pep Rally "ER"
Engage and retain!
- Language and Identity: The Latino Mask. A symposium about language in theatre and its impact on an audience.
Focusing on language itself, we explore the idea of bilingualism on-stage. This project also attempts to examine how specific cultural idioms in a Spanish-language play can be conveyed to an English-speaking audience, holding true to the intended meaning of a play as presented in its original language.
- Get To Know Sickle Cell Disease
Talk With The Experts
- General Education Conference
General Education is a journey that shapes and enriches students' intellectual growth through the study of a wide range
of subjects. The habits of mind and heart developed in this journey cultivate a critical and creative intellectual capacity
that students employ during and long after college, in the pursuit and the fulfillment of meaningful lives in their
communities and the world. 'Gen Ed' is a journey of expression in many artistic, oral and written forms and thrives on
the debates of the most difficult questions about human experience to prepare students to face life challenges.
- Student Development showcase
We’re here to lend a helping hand