- Department of Foreign Languages, ESL and Humanities
Through the study of the language, literature and civilization of various cultures, the Department of Foreign Languages aims to enrich the education of all students and prepare them for various careers.
- Department of History and Philosophy
The Department of History and Philosophy offers majors in Anthropology, Black Studies, History, Interdisciplinary Studies, and Philosophy. It also houses the Cultural Diversity program.
- Department of Mathematics and Computer Science
The Department of Mathematics and Computer Science offers degree programs in Mathematics (B.A. and B.S.), Computer Science (B.S.), and Information Systems Management (B.S.).
- Earth and Physical Sciences
The Department of Earth and Physical Sciences is comprised of Astronomy, Environmental Health Science, Geology, and Physics degree programs and disciplines.
- English Department Open House
Join us for this year's Open House and hear from York college alumni who majored in English and Journalism.
- Faculty Talks about Research, Scholarship, and Creative Works
Prof. Shereen Inayatulla will discuss "Redressing Literacy Narratives in Composition," her work in progress, as part of the Department's Series: Faculty Talks about Research, Scholarship, and Creative Works.
- Film Screening - Rich Hill
- Foreign Languages, ESL and Humanities
As a student-centered liberal arts department, the Foreign Languages, ESL and Humanities Department is integral to the fulfillment of the York College mission.
- History and Philosophy