- La Luz De Un Cigarrillo by Marco Antonio Rodriguez
The world premiere of the play in English. Mother's love knows no boundaries... After a five-year self-imposed absence, Julio César, a young man with a buried secret, returns home after the death of his father. Over the course of two evenings, mother and son, two estranged generations of Dominicans living in a now gentrified upper west side, attempt to rekindle the love and appreciation for each other and their roots; but Julio César soon realizes he isn’t the only one with a secret. Unexpected revelations threaten to destroy an already thin bond between mother and child.
- Reflections on the 2013 GSC-GSA 'Roof of the World' China Meeting & Chengdu
- A Distinguished Alumni Panel
The Science Departments, The Graduate Programs Club, The Premed Club and The Biology/Biotechnology Club Present A Distinguished Alumni Panel.
- Second Annual Pre-Graduate School Advisement Mixer
The departments of Biology, Chemistry, and Earth & Physical Sciences are hosting a mixer.
- Associate Professor of Theatre Receives CUNY Diversity Projects Development Fund Award
Department of Performing and Fine Arts Chair and Associate Professor, Timothy J. Amrhein, receives a CUNY Diversity Projects Development Fund Award for his project, "Language and Identity: The Latino Mask".
- York-CUNY Prof Explains Curiosity Rover's Mission
Just past midnight our time on August 6, NASA successfully landed its fourth mobile science lab on the surface of the planet Mars. The Curiosity rover (officially the Mars Science Laboratory) is a much more aggressive and ambitious mission than its amazing predecessors, however.
- History and Philosophy
- English Department Open House
Join us for this year's Open House and hear from York college alumni who majored in English and Journalism.
- School of Arts and Sciences
Welcome to the School or Arts and Sciences!
- Sunoco Rewards (External) Scholarship-Deadline
For the 2013-2014 school year, Sunoco is offering two $1000 scholarships to two individual future marketers.