- New Ordering Website and Program for Office Products
Increasingly, the City University of New York is looking for solutions to meet the University’s MWBE participation goal. In order to achieve this goal, we strive to incorporate Minority Business Enterprise suppliers within our supply chain.
- Vendor Registration – New York State Requirement
New York State has implemented a new Statewide Financial Management System (SFS). A part of this initiative is the establishment of a centralized New York State vendor file. This new vendor file will provide a central location to maintain timely and reliable information on entities doing business with or receiving payments from New York State.
- Fiscal Year 2012-2013 OTPS Expenditure Suspension
In preparation for the 2012-2013 fiscal year-end closing and the university-wide transition to the new CUNYFirst Procurement / Accounts Payable System in June, all OTPS expenditures, including StaplesLink.com must be received by the Purchasing Department by the close of business, Friday, March 29, 2013.
- Annual Re-Inventory
- CUNYFirst Receiving Instructions - Requesters
You are receiving this email because you have been identified as an user within the CUNYFirst Procurement Application and have attended one of the training sessions.
- CUNYfirst Receipts
This job aid instructs receivers of goods and services on how to enter Receipts into CUNYfirst.
- CUNY Vendor Registration Form
- Certification Of Payroll Statement
- Non Tax Levy Purchase Requisition Form
Non Tax Levy Purchase Requisition Form
- Reminder: Review your Requisition Status in CUNYfirst for Proper Invoice Payment
As noted in previous News Blast communications, February 27th, was the cutoff date to submit all requisitions into CUNYfirst that will be charged to FY 2014-15.