- NSSS: Student practice talks for upcoming conferences
The Natural Science Seminar Series is pleased to York College student (TBA) practice talks for several upcoming conferences.
Hosted by: Margaret MacNeil
- CANCELLED :: NSSS: Towards More Efficient Solar Fuels: Water Oxidation with a Low-Energy Molecular Pathway and CO2 Hydrogenation with Earth-Abundant Catalysts
SPEAKER: Yosra Badiei, Department of Chemistry, Brookhaven National Laboratory
- NSSS: Dr. Xia Xu
Talk Title: Application of Next Generation Sequencing for Subtyping Listeria monocytogenes
- NSSS - Honors Student Talk - Makenzie Saoura
Talk Title: The Effect of Mitochondrial Disease-Associated Elac 2 (tRNase ZL) Mutations on Mitochondrial tRNA Processing
- NSSS: Dario Stacchiola - Catalysis and the nature of mixed-metal oxides at the nanometer level
The Natural Science Seminar Series is pleased to present Dario Stacchiola
from the Chemistry Department, Brookhaven National Laboratory for a talk entitled "Catalysis and the nature of mixed-metal oxides at the nanometer level."
- NSSS: Nathan Lents - The Transcription Factor MZF-1 regulates expression of the CCN gene family in the hematopoietic compartment
The Natural Science Seminar Series is pleased to present Nathan Lents
from the Department of Sciences, CUNY John Jay College of Criminal Justice for a talk entitled "The Transcription Factor MZF-1 regulates expression of the CCN gene family in the hematopoietic compartment."
- NSSS: NYU Core Facilities Symposium
2015-Thursday, March 12th; SPEAKERS: Dr. Andriana Heguy, Director, Genomics Core Facility, Dr. Fengxia Liang, Director, Microscopy Core Facility, Dr. Peter Lopez, Director, Flow Cytometry Core Facility; Institution: Langone Medical Center of New York University; Each speaker will discuss the methods and applications within their specialty for 20 – 30 min. This will be followed by a broad discussion of the interplay between specialized techniques and the PI-sponsored research projects they help support.; Hosted by: Lou Levinger
- NSSS - Membrane Biosynthesis, Structure and Behavior in Bacterial Pathogenesis
Hosted by: Yolanda Small
- NSSS - Dr. Michal Minczuk
Talk Title: Mitochondrial Medicine: Definitions and Examples