- Benefit Concert for the Dennis Moorman Scholarship Fund & the Kenneth G. Adams Memorial Scholarship Fund
Artists include: Bayo Fayemi, Steven Morris, Sandra Billingslea and Mark Adams.
- Black Executive Exchange Program Luncheon
- Black History Month Barbershop
Forgetting the Past: Have today's youth forgotten those that have paved the way?
Has our educational system neglected to teach efficiently and effectively, the history of African-Americans?
- Black History Month Concert
Join the York College Gospel Chorus as they celebrate Black History month with a celebration of spirituals.
- Black History Month Lecture
Dr. Ron Daniels - Distinguished Lecturer, presents a Black History Month Lecture.
"Can We All Get Along?
The Role of Black History and Multi-Cultural Studies in Creating A More Perfect
All are invited to attend and participate in this very timely discussion.
- Black History Month Lecture Resource List
The following is the resource list provided by Dr. Ron Daniels during his February 19, 2013, Black History Month Lecture.
- Black, Brown and College Bound: Clearing the Path to Success
The York College Male Initiative Program is sponsoring an event for those that want to go to college, or perhaps have not started thinking about it yet.
- Black, Brown and College Bound
Open to all Students
- Book Club
The next meeting of the Men's Center Book Club will be held on Tuesday, April 29th, from Noon until 2PM. The next book will "Restoring the Male Image: A Look From the Inside Out," by Alex O. Ellis.
- Book Club Meeting
The second session of the Book Club will be held on October 12th, 2012. The book, "The Tipping Point," by Malcolm Gladwell will be discussed.