- "Overcoming Adversity: What to do when they say no!"
- 7th Annual Men's Conference
Theme - Stop and Frisk: How to Not Let the Policy Define the Person!
- Can Youth and Students Elect the Next President?
A Town Hall Meeting on the 2016 Election
- Male Initiative Program's 4th Annual Men's Conference
Theme: Making it On Broken Pieces: Recession, Recovery and Revitalization.
- May Barbershop
Homophobia in the 'Hood - Part 2
Back by popular demand, we are continuing our discussion on the difficulties facing gay, lesbian, and trans-gender youth in our community.
- The Blue Note Sound
The York College Cultural Diversity Center and Male Initiative Program Present The Blue Note Sound.
- The Bow Tie Ceremony
Do you know how to tie a bow tie?
- Mind Your Manners: A Lesson in Etiquette
Explore the many aspects of social etiquette with York alum and author, Nikolaus Christmann.
- Upward and Onward Program
The York College Male Initiative Program sponsors its annual Upward and Onward Program, recognizing the graduation and achievements of its program participants.
- Poetry Event - Open Mic
Pi Eta Kappa invites you to let your voice be heard.