- The Barbershop
Scholarships: What are you waiting for?
- Heroes/Sheroes Appreciation Event
The YC Mentoring Program, in conjunction with the Men's and Women's Centers, is sponsoring a Heroes/Sheroes Appreciation Event dedicated to those that have served as mentors to our students.
- Gospel At It's Best
The Mighty Mighty York College Gospel
- Gospel Chorus Pays Tribute to "The King of Pop"
Join the York College Gospel Chorus and pay tribute to "The King of Pop"
- Guest Speaker from The Innocence Project
The Innocence Project is a non-profit legal clinic affiliated with the Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law at Yeshiva University and created by Barry C. Scheck and Peter J. Neufeld in 1992.
- The Bow Tie Event
The York College Male Initiative Program invites you to its Bow Tie event.
- The Barbershop - Living in the Shadows
How it feels being an undocumented student at CUNY while trying to pursue your dreams. Join us for this very important conversation.
- The Highs and Lows of Life: A Conversation with De'Norval Parks
The Office of Students with Disabilities in collaboration with the Male Initiative Program present a well-being presentation, "The Highs and Lows of Life: A Conversation with De'Norval Parks."
- Let's Talk - Fatherhood Initiative
Hero or Villain: Raising Self-Awareness. During this session, we will discuss the importance of our image and discover how others truly see us. All are invited!
- Black, Brown and College Bound
Open to all Students