- Invisible Illness Awareness Event - Ehlers Danlos Syndrome
Not many people are aware of this particular illness but you might know someone that is effected by it.
- The Barbershop - "The Black Bubble," by Uriah Brown
Join this very important conversation about the current state of race and race relations in America. Mr. Brown, who holds an MS in Business Administration from Brooklyn College, discusses the content of his first book, "The Black Bubble."
- Black, Brown and College Bound: Clearing the Path to Success
The York College Male Initiative Program is sponsoring an event for those that want to go to college, or perhaps have not started thinking about it yet.
- 9th Annual Men's Conference
The York College Male Initiative Program invites you to its 9th Annual Men's Conference where our theme is, "Black, Brown and College Bound." Special guest speakers. All are invited! Please continue to check out our website for further details.
- Town Hall Meeting: Outrage Against Violence
A conversation inspired by of the anniversary of the assassination of Dr. King: join us as we discuss provacative topics such as what can be done about violence within and without our community.
- Crisis of the Black Male Conference
Keynote Speaker - Mark Lamont Hill
Gang Violence: Where to go for help!!!
- The Barbershop
Don't miss this, the first Barbershop session of the semester!
- Benefit Concert for the Dennis Moorman Scholarship Fund & the Kenneth G. Adams Memorial Scholarship Fund
Artists include: Bayo Fayemi, Steven Morris, Sandra Billingslea and Mark Adams.
- Black History Month Lecture
Dr. Ron Daniels - Distinguished Lecturer, presents a Black History Month Lecture.
"Can We All Get Along?
The Role of Black History and Multi-Cultural Studies in Creating A More Perfect
All are invited to attend and participate in this very timely discussion.