- York College 2016 Employee Appreciation Event
Save the Date: for the Second Annual Employee Appreciation Day will be held on July 28, 2016.
- The City University of New York Voluntary Saving Plans
Employees have an option to supplement their retirement savings by enrolling in a Retirement Savings known as a 403(b) Tax Deferred Annuity (TDA) Plan, or in one of the other voluntary retirement savings plans.
- Open Enrollment Ends
- October is Check your Pension Month
We dedicated October as ‘Check your Pension Month!’
- DCAS FY2016 Exam Schedule
DCAS FY2016 Exam Schedule
- Deer Oaks - CUNY's New Work/Life Program
Dear Colleagues, On Thursday, June 11, 2015, the Office of Human Resources will present CUNY’s new Work/Life program.
- TIAA-CREF announces Individual Counseling Sessions
Mark Your Calendar!
- BJ's Membership Opportunity
BJ’s Rep. Judy Leong will be on the Lower Level of the Academic Core Bldg. near the Cafeteria, to offer you big savings on your annual membership:
- Lunch and Learn: Social Security Benefits
On Thursday, April 23, 2015, the Office of Human Resources and Ms. Katherine Piscopo Stein, CFP, Halliday Financial, invite you to attend a Social Security Lunch and Learn seminar in Room AC-3A04. Topics will include, "Understanding Social Security benefits for You and Your Family" and ‘Prioritizing your financial, income and beneficiary planning goals.”
- Your MetLife Representative Will Be Here!
Your MetLife Financial Services Representative will be available on-site to answer any questions you have about your employer-sponsored retirement savings plan at the location and time shown below.