- "Why Bring IT to My Games?" Donald Sterling and the NBA: What is the Proper Analysis?
Presentsed by the York College African American Resource Center
- Panel discussion and book reception, "Town and Gown: The Fight for Social Justice, Urban Rebirth, and Higher Education."
Dr. Robert Parmet, Professor of History and founding faculty member of York College, is honored by the Greater Jamaica Development Corporation, F. Carlisle Towery, President.
- "The Last Lecture" - a special presentation by York History Professor George White
What would your last words be if you knew you wouldn't be here tomorrow?
- History professor writes new book "The End of French Rule in Cameroon"
Dr. Martin Atangana, Professor of History new book titled "The End of French Rule in Cameroon" (University Press of America, 2010)
- History Professor's book is re-published.
Dr. Basdeo Mangru, Associate Professor of History, announces the re-publication of his book, "Benevolent Neutrality: Indian Government Policy and Labour Migration to British Guiana, 1854-1884," London: Hansib Publications, 1987, repub., 2012.
- Gender Dynamics in the 2008 Presidential Election
Professors Margaret Ballantyne, Laura Fishman, Robin Harper and Deborah Majerovitz will discuss various social, psychological and historical factors that constitute the complex relationship between gender and politics.
- Booktalk: Cao Xueqin's The Story of the Stone
Exploring philosophical themes in influential books from around the globe.
D. Channsin Berry's and Bill Dike's DarkGirls, The story of Color, Gender, and Race
- School of Arts and Sciences: Fall 2015 Exposition
Featuring faculty and student collaborations in Research, Scholarship and Creative Work!
- Human Rights Forum