- Health Care Reform and What You Should Know
Get Ready for Health Care Reform!
- No Longer with Emblem Health/GHI
As of Sept 1, 2013, we are no longer with Emblem Health/GHI.
- Spring 2013 Annual Wellness Festival
A Good Quality of Life Provided with Good Health and Wellness.
- Domestic/Intimate Partner Violence Panel Discussion
Agents for Change: Domestic/Intimate Partner Violence Panel Discussion
- Health Insurance/Benefits Awareness and Healthy Heart Day
Health Insurance Providers will be on campus to help students with choices and or referrals. In addition, a Blood Drive, Free and Confidential HIV testing and Glucose and Cholesterol Screening will be offered.
- Immunization Clinic
The Division of Student Development Health Services Center is offering Free: Vaccines To Students Only
- World AIDS Day
Do You Know? Get Tested!
- Healthy Lifestyles Series:STDs
The RN-BSN Students will present information on the topic of STDs
- Affordable Health Care Discussion
Health and Human Services rep. to discuss Affordable Healthcare Act at York Subject: Affordable Health Care: Health and Human Services rep Dennis Gonzalez.
- Bone Marrow Education & Screening
by Icla Da Silva In conjunction with York College Health Services Center & York College Nursing Department.