- Healthy Lifestyle Topic: Stress Management
The Nursing students will present information in regards to the topic of stress management.
- The Physician Assistant Master's Program Open House
Get an overview of our program's admission procedures and prerequisite requirements by attending one of our monthly information sessions.
- Pre-Med/Dental General Info Meeting
Dr. Criss, York's pre-medical and health career advisor, will be hosting a general information meeting for students interested in a career in the health professions.
ALSO: PRE-MED CLUB FORMING. DETAILS WILL BE DISCUSSED AT MEETING.
- York College 7th Annual Research Colloquium Occupational Therapy Research: Neurological Upper Extremity Rehabilitation to Support Best Practice
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: Faculty, Occupational Therapy students and interested York College students, occupational therapists, and Health and Human Service providers.
- Pre-Med/Healthcare Informational Meeting
Thinking about a career in Medicine, Dentistry or other healthcare related field? Join our pre-medical advisor, Dr. Andrew Criss, for an informational meeting and Q & A.
- Project Hope Health Fair
York College Alumni, Inc., Health Services, Health Promotion Center
- RN to BS Information Session
If you are a RN and considering obtaining your B.S. in Nursing, call the Nursing program office the week of Monday, October 7th, 2013 to reserve a seat for an information session.
- NLN PAX Exam
PAX-RN exam for generic nursing applicants
- NLN Pre-Admission Nursing Exam (PAX)
NLN Pre-Admission Nursing Exam (PAX)
- Pharmacology Exam
Pharmacology Exam-Nursing 200 Challenge Examination