- Strategic Plan Town Hall Meeting
Please take this opportunity to comment on the proposed MISSION, VISION, and VALUES, as well as ask questions and make suggestions
about the College-wide STRATEGIC INITIATIVES AND ACTIONS.
- Strategies for Encouraging Academic Integrity: Keep Calm and Prevent Plagiarism
This CETL “worktable” (a workshop with roundtable discussion) is designed to help participating faculty members teach students about the importance and relevance of academic and professional integrity.
- Strengths and limitations of Using PowerPoint and Chalkboard
Best practices and strategies of using technologies to enhance teaching.
- Student Construction of Concept Maps Provides a Learning-Centered Classroom Environment
CETL Speaker Forum: presented by Dr. Alison Mostrom, Associate Professor of Biology, University of the Sciences Philadelphia.
- Success Outside of College - Women's Success
Road to Success with Hosts Swati Polce and Lillian Chen with guest Dr. Selena Rodgers and Mr. Randy Punter.
MembersDr. Selena T. Rodgers
- Summer 2007 Schedule
4 Day Workweek will be in effect.
- Summer 2007 Schedule continues
4 Day Work week will be in effect.
- Support CUNY Restorations and Enhancements of $17.4 million and $15.1 million in capital needs to City Budget
Dear Members and Friends of The City University of New York Community:
The New York City Council is currently reviewing Mayor DeBlasio's proposed 2015 New York City Executive Budget, which includes major new investments at the CUNY community colleges.
- Symposium Commemorating Walter Rodney
- Take Our Daughters and Sons to Work Day
This nationwide program encourages girls and boys to dream without gender limitations and to connect what they learn at school with the actual working world.