- Natural Sciences Research Seminar Series
Dr. Shengkun Zhang - Department of Physics - NYC College of Technology (CUNY)
(Zn)CdSe Quantum Wells and Quantum Dots for Intersubband Infrared Device Applications
- YCRadio Launch
YCradio.org debut launch at club fair. After much anticipation, York College can finally say that it is "on the air". We are very proud to announce the debut of the college's new radio station YCradio.org. The debut of this long awaited project will take place during Club Day this Thursday. Make sure to come out and tune in!!!
- Open House
The Career Center will be hosting its Open House for students to receive information on services available to them.
- Student Construction of Concept Maps Provides a Learning-Centered Classroom Environment
CETL Speaker Forum: presented by Dr. Alison Mostrom, Associate Professor of Biology, University of the Sciences Philadelphia.
- Mini Conference "Reorganization, Innovation, Excellence”
“We are thrilled to have Dr. Howard deliver the Keynote at the conference,” said York College President Marcia V. Keizs. “We look forward to her sharing her vision with us.”
- Honors Program applications due
The due date for student applications to the York College Honors Program.
- An Evening With Edwidge Danticat
A conversation with the distinguished Haitian writer, Edwidge Danticat.
- Instructional Design, Facilitation and Assessment of Online Discussion Forums
A CETL Workshop presented by Wenying Huang-Stolte, Educational Technology, & Bill Divale, Social Sciences
- Planning and Achieving a Successful Sabbatical: Lessons from Colleagues
A CETL Workshop presented by Margaret Ballantyne, Foreign Languages, ESL & Humanities, Cynthia Haller, English, & Tim Paglione, Earth & Physical Sciences
- Scaffolded Writig Assignments: Building Student Success into Writing Sequences
A WAC/CETL Workshop presented by Michael Cripps, English, & WAC Coordinator, & Jonathan Hall, English