- Emergency Pipe Replacement underneath Guy R. Brewer Blvd
There are various safety concerns associated with large contractor excavating construction vehicles and regular vehicles utilizing the parking lot main entrance at Guy R. Brewer Blvd. during the emergency replacement of the four (4) – six inch diameter pipes.
- AC- PAC Heating/Cooling Pipe Replacement
Project: Emergency Pipe Replacement underneath Guy R. Brewer Blvd. Affected Area: Milton G. Bassin (MGB) - PAC Handicap Parking Area Safety Precautions: Modifications to the MGBPAC Handicap Parking
- Inaugural Employee Appreciation Ceremony
Recognizing the need to formally honor employees for their ongoing dedication and contribution to the success of York College, President Marcia V. Keizs would like to say, thank you.
- AC Building Exterior Repairs Project
At the onset of the investigation phase of this project approximately two (2) years a survey was conducted by CUNY Architects/Engineers to identify those locations throughout the AC Building that experienced water penetration directly above the windows during inclement weather.
- Deer Oaks - CUNY's New Work/Life Program
Dear Colleagues, On Thursday, June 11, 2015, the Office of Human Resources will present CUNY’s new Work/Life program.
- CUNY Night at MCU Park - Message from CUNY
Just a reminder - We are having our 7th Annual CUNY Night at MCU Park. This year we are honoring the students and staff of the Accelerated Study in Associate Programs (ASAP).
- TIAA-CREF announces Individual Counseling Sessions
Mark Your Calendar!
- BJ's Membership Opportunity
BJ’s Rep. Judy Leong will be on the Lower Level of the Academic Core Bldg. near the Cafeteria, to offer you big savings on your annual membership:
- Invitation to a Reading by Dr. Conrad Dyer
From his novel "9 DAYS - A Jamaican Country Mystery"
- Writing Across the Curriculum Colloquium
All faculty have a stake in helping to shape the future of WAC at York, as it will affect their classes, their disciplines, and their departments, and this is an opportunity to help articulate what a culture of writing means for you.