- "Gathering of Remembrance, Reflection and Recommitment"
To commemorate the 40th anniversary of the assassination of Dr. Martin Luther King.
- Gender Dynamics in the 2008 Presidential Election
Professors Margaret Ballantyne, Laura Fishman, Robin Harper and Deborah Majerovitz will discuss various social, psychological and historical factors that constitute the complex relationship between gender and politics.
- Getting Credit for What You Do: Designing Courses to Facilitate, Assess and Document Learning
Speaker Series Forum: Dr. Laurie Richlin, Director of Faculty Development, Charles Drew University of Medicine & Science and Executive Editor, Journal on Excellence in College Teaching
- Getting to The Heart of The Matter
The York College Health Promotion Center Presents a Seminar on the Self Management of Hypertension.
- Grant-Writing Seminar
Biology professors Shao-ying Hua and Margaret MacNeil; and Social Sciences professor Beth Rosenthal will discuss grant writing lessons learned in their recently-completed Grant Writing Assistance Program.
- Guest Speaker from The Innocence Project
The Innocence Project is a non-profit legal clinic affiliated with the Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law at Yeshiva University and created by Barry C. Scheck and Peter J. Neufeld in 1992.
- Haiti Before and After The Earthquake
A Symposium on the future o the first black republic in the Americas.
- White Collar Timesheet Workshop
The University is migrating to an integrated human resources management structure, which includes plans for an electronic time and leave system that will interface with CUNYfirst and Payroll.
- New York Times Digital Academic Pass
The Library is proud to present to all York College students, faculty and staff an 'Academic Pass' to the digital version of the New York Times. The Academic Pass provides you with full access to NYTimes.com and the NYTimes.com smartphone apps* for a period of 52 weeks from the date you activate it.
- Course Withdrawal (WD) period ends
Course Withdrawal (WD) period ends