- COA Rosters due on CUNYfirst via Faculty Self Service
COA Rosters due on CUNYfirst via Faculty Self Service
- Health and Hospitals Corp. CEO to Address Ebola at York Event
The York College Division of Student Development Invites you to a public forum on ebola
- Communications Technology Major Wins CUNY's Monthly Student Photo Competition
Khalil Quick, a Communications Technology major, won CUNY's monthly student photo competition for October, 2014.
- Summary of Review Findings Office of Research & Sponsored Programs: Campus Notice
During Spring 2014, Marcia V. Keizs commissioned a review of the Office of Research and Sponsored Programs (ORSP).
- NCATE BOE Open Faculty and Student Forum
A (5) member NCATE BOE Site Team are on York College’s campus from Saturday afternoon April 21st through Wednesday morning April 25th, 2012. The purpose of the visit is to verify information in York College’s Institutional Report for Re-accreditation of all its Teacher Education Programs.
- Women's Video Health Series
The Women's Health Video series and discussion will provide an educational forum for female students, faculty and staff to discuss the major issues affecting women across the lifespan, including racial and ethnic disparities, prenatal care, etc.
- Workshop: Leading Classroom Discussions: How to Talk to People Who Do Not Want to Talk to You
Presenter: Howard Ruttenberg, History and Philosophy
- Workshop: Strategies for Teaching in a Classroom of Diverse Learners
Presenter: Margaret Ballantyne, Foreign Languages, ESL, and Humanities
- Workshop: Using Blackboard and Live Webcasting to Improve Learning
Presenters: William Divale, Social Sciences and Danyang Zhang, Performing and Fine Arts
- World Mental Health Day
The event will provide a speaker to discuss the topic: "The Rising Incidents of Suicide among College Students: A Public Health Concern in NYC"