- Faculty Talks about Research, Scholarship, and Creative Works
Prof. Shereen Inayatulla will discuss "Redressing Literacy Narratives in Composition," her work in progress, as part of the Department's Series: Faculty Talks about Research, Scholarship, and Creative Works.
- *Last day to drop a course(s) without a grade of "WD" via Cunyfirst.
*Last day to drop a course(s) without a grade of "WD" via Cunyfirst.
- NAFME Lecture - Hip Hop and American History
Confronting the Politics of Abandonment: Hip Hop and American History, From South Bronx to Ferguson, Missouri.
- Limited Parking Availability on Monday, April 15, 2013
There will be limited parking spaces available in the main (east) parking lot on Monday, April 15, 2013. Parking spaces behind the Performing Arts Center will be reserved for the York College Foundation's 6th Annual Scholarship Benefit, featuring nine-time Grammy Award winner and 2013's National Endowment of the Arts Jazz Master, Eddie Palmieri and the Eddie Palmieri salsa orchestra.
- NSSS: John Kelly - Acid and aluminum impacts on Atlantic salmon smolts in New England
The Natural Science Seminar Series is pleased to present John Kelly
from the Department of Biology and Environmental Science, University of New Haven for a talk entitled "Acid and aluminum impacts on Atlantic salmon smolts in New England."
- Provost Lecture Series - Dr. Anne Simon
Dr. Anne Simon, Dept. of Biology, School of Arts & Sciences
- World AIDS Day
Do You Know? Get Tested!
- Funeral Arrangements for Prof. Atangana
Dear College Family, As promised at the time I made the announcement of the passing of our colleague, Professor Martin Atangana, the following are the arrangements:
- Creating a Virtual Presence and Sense of Community in Online Courses
Workshop facilitated by William Divale, Social Sciences. Sponsored by the Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning.
- Appointment Notice from VP Thomas
After an extensive national search, I am pleased to announce the appointment of Mr. Ismael Perez to the position of Assistant Vice President for Planning and Budget, effective January 6, 2014.