- To Be or Not To Be: Responding to Disruptive and Distressed Students in Class
CETL panel facilitated by Jay Choi, Counseling Center, Tamara Bailey, Public Safety, & Paola Veras, Student Development
- Smart Classroom Access and Use
Updated procedures and particulars regarding Smart Classroom location and use for upcoming Fall 2013 Semester.
- Food Services Adjusted Schedule Notice
The Main Cafeteria will be closed on Friday
- CUNYfirst Procurement Training and Help Sessions
New CUNYfirst Procurement training and help sessions are scheduled.
- Will You Have Enough Money to Retire?
Many Americans underestimate how much money they will need to save by the time they retire. Perhaps that's because only 43% of people have tried to calculate how much money they will need in order to retire comfortably. Of those who have performed the calculation, one-third are not confident in their results.
- Observatory Public Open Night
The Observatory is open to the public every second or third Wednesday of the month rain or shine at 7:30pm (8:30pm during daylight saving time). Please call 718-262-2082 for more information.
- English Prof Assumes Honors Program Duties
The York College Honors Program recently transitioned leadership from Math Professor Rishi Nath to English Professor Kelly Baker Josephs.
- Provost Lecture Series - Dr. Robin Harper
"Foreign Workers and Israeli-Jewishness Dilemma,"
- Women Overachieving in Academics
TMI w Ajani Brown and special guest Dr. Rodgers - Interview Themes: Fulbright Specialist, International Social Work Experience, Mentoring, Women’s History Month
MembersDr. Selena T. Rodgers
- Chronicle Access
Access to the Chronicle of Higher Education is now by IP address rather than by username/password.