- Spring 2011 Convocation
Engagement for Enhanced Educational Experiences
- Spring 2014 Faculty Learning Community Invitation
CETL invites full-time faculty members to participate in a faculty learning community (FLC) which will meet 6-7 times during the spring 2014 semester to discuss learning-centered teaching.
- Spring Convocation
- State Supports Capital Request
- Sticking with WAC: Teaching with Writing over the Long Haul
A panel of faculty from different departments and programs will discuss how they have implemented Writing Across the Curriculum principles to conduct teaching with writing over the long haul.
- Strategic Plan Town Hall Meeting
Please take this opportunity to comment on the proposed MISSION, VISION, and VALUES, as well as ask questions and make suggestions
about the College-wide STRATEGIC INITIATIVES AND ACTIONS.
- Strategies for Encouraging Academic Integrity: Keep Calm and Prevent Plagiarism
This CETL “worktable” (a workshop with roundtable discussion) is designed to help participating faculty members teach students about the importance and relevance of academic and professional integrity.
- Strengths and limitations of Using PowerPoint and Chalkboard
Best practices and strategies of using technologies to enhance teaching.
- Student Construction of Concept Maps Provides a Learning-Centered Classroom Environment
CETL Speaker Forum: presented by Dr. Alison Mostrom, Associate Professor of Biology, University of the Sciences Philadelphia.
- Success Outside of College - Women's Success
Road to Success with Hosts Swati Polce and Lillian Chen with guest Dr. Selena Rodgers and Mr. Randy Punter.
MembersDr. Selena T. Rodgers