- Careers in Aging: The Continuum of Care
The Gerontology program and the Physician Assistant program are collaborating on a special event. I hope that this will be the first of many events to promote awareness about careers in aging services and interdisciplinary education about aging at York College.
- Final Examinations
Fall 2009 semester Final Exam
- Spring Convocation
- CETL: How We Do Writing At CUNY...
How We Do Writing At CUNY: A Discussion About the Future Direction of Writing Instruction at York and Other Campuses.
- New Printer/Copiers on the Way: Notice from the Office of Planning and Budget
I am pleased to announce that as part of a CUNY-wide effort to improve printing efficiency, York College (the College) has joined with Xerox to implement a "Print Smart" program over the next 6-12 months, beginning in January 2015.
- Now Is The Time for Spring Cleaning and Financial Planning!
Get your 403(b)/TDA House in order!
- CUNYFirst Feedback Event
Share Your CUNYfirst Experiences
- Ebola Preparedness at York College
We all have been following the news reports about the Ebola outbreak in several West African countries and the few confirmed cases in the United States that are being treated. Sadly, one person in Texas who was affected by the virus has died. Most recently, we learned that a New York physician who treated patients in West Africa has been diagnosed with Ebola.
- PSC-CUNY End-of the Year Faculty/Professional Staff Luncheon
York PSC-CUNY End-of the Year Faculty/Professional Staff Luncheon
- York College Website Redesign
To the College Community: We are pleased to announce the launch of the College’s new website redesign on Wednesday, September 12, 2012.