- Using Technology to Enhance Pedagogy
A workshop on using Blackboard, Power Point, and other technology resources to improve teaching and student learning.
- Using Technology to Support Writing Pedagogy and Students' Writing
Workshop facilitated by York Writing Across the Curriculum Writing Fellows. Co-sponsored by the Writing Across the Curriculum Program and the Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning.
- Vehicle Identification Etching
NYPD COMMUNITY AFFAIRS DIVISION will be conducting Vehicle Identification Number Etching on automobile in the York College East Parking Lot.
- Volunteer With Us!
For the 2014 New Student orientation!
- Vote in Constitution Day Survey
Should all people born in the US automatically be US citizens?
- Vote The New Way!
Learn how to use the new voting machines.
- Wage Works
The University's Transit Benefit Program can help you save money on MTA, LIRR, NJ Transit, NJ PATH and more!
- Welcome Message from President Keizs, Fall Semester 2013
Dear Students, Faculty and Staff:
As we launch the 2013 - 2014 Academic Year, I trust that you have all enjoyed your summer respite and are now reenergized for this new academic year. Let me take this opportunity to say, welcome back!
- Wellness Wednesday: "Am I in a Healthy Relationship?"
Wellness Wednesday Healthy Relationship
- What is NY State of Health?
NY State of Health is an organized marketplace designed to help people shop for and enroll in health insurance coverage.