- Senior Salute
Three days saluting the graduating Class. Students will have the opportunity to receive services from financial aid, registrar, career services, and the cap and gown vendor
- Senior Thesis preview
The Honors Program's graduating seniors will give a preview of their thesis topics.
- Separating Myth and Fact about Today's Millennial Generation College Students
CETL workshop facilitated by Gerri Chanel, Accounting & Finance
- Seven Financial Actions for Parents
- SHORT and SAVORY
York's first film festival, SHORT AND SAVORY: A ( mini) FESTIVAL OF SHORT FILMS BY WOMEN DIRECTORS will feature four films by outside filmmakers and two films by York students. A roundtable discussion by the filmmakers will follow.
- Simulation as Teaching Pedagogy: Implementation and Evaluation
A presentation by Renee Wright, & Lilly Mathew.
- Slavery Today: Bondage and Abolition in the 21st Century
Provost Distinguished Scholars Lecture presents Dr. Zoe Trodd – Harvard University Co-sponsored by the Departments of Biology, Social Sciences, History & Philosophy, the African-American Studies Center and York College Auxiliary Enterprises.
- Smart Classroom Access and Use
Updated procedures and particulars regarding Smart Classroom location and use for upcoming Fall 2013 Semester.
- Smartphone/Cell Phone & Electronic Items (iPods; iPads) Thefts
According to area trends over the past three years SMARTPHONE and ELECTRONIC DEVICES theft begin to rise around this time of year when the weather gets warmer.
- Social Work-Eastern Europe
Eastern Europe - Progress, Plans, and Prospects: A report on three years of research and academic collaboration in the Republic of Moldova.