- Summer Registration - York College Child & Family Center
Summer II Registration for the York College Child & Family Center
- How Do Contested Illnesses Become Public Health Concerns?: Understanding Stakeholders and the Process of Transformation
Provost Lecture Series Debra Swoboda (Dept. of Behavioral Sciences)
- The Lord Has Called Us to a Hard Task: Chaplain Robert Dokes, Black Soldiers, and The Practice of Transgressive Citizenship in World War II
Provost Lecture Series by Professor George White (Dept. of History & Philosophy)
- The Birth of York College: Higher Education and Politics at the State and Local Level
Provost Lecture Series with Bob Parmet (Dept. of History & Philosophy)
- Yorkfest '09
Featuring performances by Bobby Sanabria & Quarteto Aché and the York College Blue Notes
- Retired 'New York's Bravest' Graduates From York
Michael D'Amico had passed York College countless times on his way to work as a firefighter stationed in South Jamaica; so when he retired four years ago, higher education beckoned and he chose York for his Bachelor of Science in Physical Education (PE).
- H1N1 influenza "Swine Flu" Preparedness
CUNY has been part of the New York City Office of Emergency Management's efforts to coordinate a citywide response to the ongoing concern regarding H1N1 influenza also known as Swine Flu.
- Ron Daniels on Black History as Corrective for Racism & Cultural Aggression
Dr. Ron Daniels is a renowned civil rights/human rights leader and York's first Distinguished Lecturer.
- National Occupational Therapist Examination Review Course
- What to Eat
Personal Responsibility vs. Social Responsibility