- Fatherhood Initiative Kick-Off Event
The York College Male Initiative Program is launching its newest activity, the Fatherhood Initiative. In keeping with President Obama's, "My Brother's Keeper Initiative," our goal is to help address the needs of young fathers as they prepare for college completion.
- York Alum Sworn in as Commissioner of Family Court in Delaware
York College, CUNY can now add alumna Danielle S. Blount ’01 to its list of distinguished alumni in law. She was recently sworn in as Commissioner of Family Court, in Delaware.
- Occupational Therapy Information Session
Information Sessions are arranged for anyone that is interested in the OT Program and would like more information.
- "The Last Lecture" - a special presentation by York History Professor George White
What would your last words be if you knew you wouldn't be here tomorrow?
- Stress Buster: Tools & Tips
Learn how to relieve stress to feel better.
- Beat Your Test Anxiety Beast
Do you find yourself blanking out when taking a test? It is more common than you think. Learn how to reduce your test anxiety.
- Don't Lose Sleep Over It: Tips for Insomnia
Stop dreaming about getting a good night’s sleep. Learn the healthy habits that can improve your ability to fall asleep and stay asleep.
- Mindfulness for Better Focus
What is mindfulness? How does it lead to a better you? Learn how to pay attention in an alert way to improve concentration.
- Ban All Procrastination: Time Is Running Out
Learn ways to manage the deceptively difficult problem of procrastination. Don’t wait to sign up!
- The Upside of Anger
Learn more about this misunderstood emotion – how to manage it, how it can be helpful, and how to best express it to others.