- Occupational Therapy Information Session
Information Sessions are arranged for anyone that is interested in the OT Program and would like more information.
- "The Last Lecture" - a special presentation by York History Professor George White
What would your last words be if you knew you wouldn't be here tomorrow?
- Stress Buster: Tools & Tips
Learn how to relieve stress to feel better.
- Beat Your Test Anxiety Beast
Do you find yourself blanking out when taking a test? It is more common than you think. Learn how to reduce your test anxiety.
- Don't Lose Sleep Over It: Tips for Insomnia
Stop dreaming about getting a good night’s sleep. Learn the healthy habits that can improve your ability to fall asleep and stay asleep.
- Mindfulness for Better Focus
What is mindfulness? How does it lead to a better you? Learn how to pay attention in an alert way to improve concentration.
- Ban All Procrastination: Time Is Running Out
Learn ways to manage the deceptively difficult problem of procrastination. Don’t wait to sign up!
- The Upside of Anger
Learn more about this misunderstood emotion – how to manage it, how it can be helpful, and how to best express it to others.
- Self-Esteem: If I Don't Love Myself, Who Will?
Boost your self-confidence, become assertive, and create positive relationships.
- Love Matters: Relationships That Work
Does your relationship hurt more than it helps? Explore what makes a healthy relationship and what it takes to have what you deserve.