- Tax Talks - Auditing
This workshop will show you the key to surviving a tax audit. Admission fee is $10 per person (cash only), pay at door.
- York SBDC is now a Business Recovery Center
The United States Small Business Association announced the opening of York College Small Business Development Center as a Business Recovery Center.
- Women's Basketball vs. Yeshiva
- Accounting Intro to Stocks Workshop
- Jazz Concert at York
On Tuesday, February 16th, 2016 at 6pm, The York College Cultural Diversity Center, Student Government, and the Male Initiative Program will present “Compositions,” a Black History Month Jazz celebration.
- Women of Excellence Leadership Workshop
- Fighting Wrongful Convictions: Journalists Police the Justice System
- Spring 2016 College Symposium
President Marcia V. Keizs Cordially Invites You To The Spring 2016 College Symposium
- Mellon Mays Undergraduate Fellowship
The City College Fellowships Program is an umbrella program administering two undergraduate fellowships: The City College Fellowship (CCFELL) and the Mellon Mays Undergraduate Fellowship (MMUF).
OpportunitiesOngoing Opportunities at CUNY
- The Ellington Tribute Concert
The York College Gospel Chorus invites you to join us for our annual tribute to Duke Ellington, a program started initially by Clarence Irving Jr., and the Black American Heritage Foundation. Special guests include the CUNY Jazz All-Stars. We are also featuring music from our previously cancelled concert, "The Tragedy & Triumph of Calvary." Please join us for this amazing concert.