- Sleep 101: What You Need to Nod
Discover the healthy habits that lead to a deeper sleep for a more effective you!
- New Student Orientation 2017
The Division of Student Development provides a comprehensive orientation program designed to prepare incoming students to meet the academic challenges of college life, familiarize them with campus resources and positively connect them to the transformative, vibrant and diverse York College community.
- Town Hall: Race and Rage in America, Bridging the Community/Community Divide
We are extending an invitation to all faculty, staff and students to attend the “Race and Rage in America” Town Hall meeting.
- 11th Annual Men's Conference
The Power of Words: Hip-Hop as a reflection of culture
- Relationships: Making Them Work for You
Explore what makes a healthy relationship and what it takes to have what you deserve.
- How to Get What You Want: Being Assertive
Discover how to say what you want, and mean what you say.
- Observatory Public Open Night
The Observatory is open to the public every second or third Wednesday of the month rain or shine at 7:30pm (8:30pm during daylight saving time). Please call 718-262-2082 for more information.
- York College Hispanic Society Club Presents...
Hispanic Heritage Month 2016
- Math/CS Club Talk: "Large Time Behavior of the Heat Kernel"
Math/CS Club Talk: "Large Time Behavior of the Heat Kernel"
- Occupational Therapy Information Session
Information sessions allow you to speak directly with faculty members, tour the classrooms, learn more about the Occupational Therapy Program and its career.