- State Supports Capital Request
- Two New Counselors Join Student Development
As we continue to strengthen our commitment to enhance the curricular and co-curricular experiences of our students through the programs, services and staff in the Division of Student Development, I am happy to inform you that Dr. Jayoung “Jay” Choi and Dr. Sidney Smith will be joining the York College Counseling Services team as of May 20th.
- Researching and Selecting Graduate Schools in the Sciences
Considering graduate school in the sciences?
There are over 4500 graduate school programs in biology and the life sciences in the United States.
- York Alum Appointed President of a SUNY Community College
Dr. Belinda Miles, a member of the York College Class of 1983, has been appointed president of Westchester Community College and will begin her tenure in January 2015.
- Sneak Peak at Continuing Education Fall 2013 Catalog
Take a look at what York College, Continuing and Professional Education is offering this Fall. York College full-time students get a 25% discount.
- The 504 Company Merit (MacKrell) Scholarship/Internship- Deadline
The intent of "The 504 Company Merit (MacKrell) Scholarship" is to assist a second year student who has demonstrated both academic excellence and a strong interest in pursuing a course of study at York College in any of the business areas with the exception of Aviation Management.
- Searching for Qualified Students for CUNY Scholars Program
The Caucus CUNY Scholars Program is a local internship program for students who are interested in the service of the New York State Legislature. The Program allows students to learn about the work performed by the Black, Puerto Rican, Hispanic & Asian Legislative Caucus, as well as the services provided by the New York State Legislature to communities of need in the City of New York.
- Student Government Pep Rally "ER"
Engage and retain!
- NSSS: The Enzymatic Activity of the Intrinsically Disordered Membrane Enzyme Selenoprotein S by Sharon Rozovsky
Natural Science Seminar Series (NSSS) provides an opportunity to foster the engagement of faculty, students and staff in the scientific enterprise and to cultivate an environment of intellectual discourse and growth by promoting interaction between scientists at every level.
- Women's Empowerment Film Series
"It Was Rape" by Jennifer Baumgardner