- "Why Bring IT to My Games?" Donald Sterling and the NBA: What is the Proper Analysis?
Presentsed by the York College African American Resource Center
- PSA - Be Aware of Targeted Cyber-Related Fraud
The Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) is aware of multiple scams targeting universities, university employees, and students across the nation. The scams range from Internet fraud to intrusions. The following are common scenarios
- 8th Annual Men's Conference
The 8th Annual Men's Conference will be a lead-in for the CUNY Black Male Initiative Conference on October 4th, 2013. We will view the Ken Burns documentary, "Central Park Five," which chronicles the lives of the teenagers accused of rape in 1989. Panel discussion will follow the viewing.
- OUR Social Network!
Office of Undergraduate Research (OUR) has become readily available for all students on Twitter and Facebook!
- Are You Prepared for Leadership?
Are You Prepared for Leadership?
- Guest Lecture: "Ergonomics and Occupational Therapy: Principles and Practice for Our Technological World"
The York College Department of Occupational Therapy will sponsor a guest lecture by Karen DeChello, OTR, CEA.This session will address use of ergonomic principles in occupational therapy and rehabilitation practice for prevention and wellness, and interventions.
- The Department of Occupational Therapy Annual Research Colloquium
Therapeutic Engagement in Rehabilitation: Measurement and Theory
Anthony Lequerica, Ph.D.
- Put a Freeze on Winter Fires: Electrical Fire Safety
The following is a York College Public Safety Awareness Notification. Fire Safety tips for home and the workplace. Brought to you in part by the "U.S. Fire Administration"
- HeartBeat March 18th
After the original and wildly hilarious SlapDash, followed by Shakespeare’s brutally tragic Macbeth, York College Theatre continues its 2011-12 Season this winter with HeartBeat, a special original performance created entirely by the poems and music of 11 York students: Emmanuela Accimeus, Ludma Delva, Ariel Flores, Uchenna Ijeaku, Kyle Jackson, Darius Nazario, Ayush Prasad, Beonca Rosado, Ian Stephens, Phil Williams and Rick Furel.
- Mathematics Education Seminar: Putting the Cart Before the Horse
Evaluating Prerequisites for Courses in Psychology Requiring Quantitative Reasoning Skills
York Tensor Scholars ProgramSemester Schedules