- Pre-Medical Meeting
A representative from NY College of Osteopathic Medicine will be at York to answer your questions about this alternative to allopathic medical education.
- Researching and Selecting Graduate Schools in the Sciences
Considering graduate school in the sciences?
There are over 4500 graduate school programs in biology and the life sciences in the United States.
- Review Sessions
- School of Arts and Sciences 2013 Fall Exposition
Featuring faculty and student collaborations in Research, Scholarship and Creative Work.
- Second Annual Pre-Graduate School Advisement Mixer
The departments of Biology, Chemistry, and Earth & Physical Sciences are hosting a mixer.
- The Paul & Daisy Soros Fellowships For New Americans Deadline
The purpose of The Paul & Daisy Soros Fellowships for New Americans is to provide opportunities for continuing generations of able and accomplished New Americans to achieve leadership in their chosen fields.
- Two Chemistry Students at the head of the Graduating Class of Spring 2012!
The Department of Chemistry proudly salutes our spring 2012 graduates:
- Two Tracks for Chemistry Majors
Two Tracks for Chemistry Majors
Student ResourcesRecommended Four-Year Plans
- What Do Opera and Computational Chemistry Have in Common?
Scientific researchers have discovered the power of what is being called the third branch of science: computer simulation. Frequently, the ability to perform exceedingly complex calculations unlocks the door to a new understanding of nature.
- Womens Leadership Colloquium 2011 - Spring into Science: Fields of Opportunity
The Women’s Leadership Colloquium seeks to inspire leaders to become more consciously aware of their potential in taking leadership roles in educational settings.