- Pre-Medical Meeting
A representative from NY College of Osteopathic Medicine will be at York to answer your questions about this alternative to allopathic medical education.
- Researching and Selecting Graduate Schools in the Sciences
Considering graduate school in the sciences?
There are over 4500 graduate school programs in biology and the life sciences in the United States.
- Review Sessions
- School of Arts and Sciences: Fall 2015 Exposition
Featuring faculty and student collaborations in Research, Scholarship and Creative Work!
- School of Arts and Sciences 2013 Fall Exposition
Featuring faculty and student collaborations in Research, Scholarship and Creative Work.
- Second Annual Pre-Graduate School Advisement Mixer
The departments of Biology, Chemistry, and Earth & Physical Sciences are hosting a mixer.
- Two Chemistry Students at the head of the Graduating Class of Spring 2012!
The Department of Chemistry proudly salutes our spring 2012 graduates:
- What Do Opera and Computational Chemistry Have in Common?
Scientific researchers have discovered the power of what is being called the third branch of science: computer simulation. Frequently, the ability to perform exceedingly complex calculations unlocks the door to a new understanding of nature.
- Womens Leadership Colloquium 2011 - Spring into Science: Fields of Opportunity
The Women’s Leadership Colloquium seeks to inspire leaders to become more consciously aware of their potential in taking leadership roles in educational settings.
- York Alum Making News in AIDS 'Cure'
Deborah Persaud, M.D., a York College/CUNY graduate of the Class of 1981, is being celebrated as part of the team that may have discovered a way to "functionally cure" AIDS in infants.