- Pre-Med Interest Meeting
All Are Welcome! Join Dr. Criss, York’s Pre-Med Advisor, For An Informative Discussion About What It Takes To Get Into Medical (Dental, Osteopathic, Podiatric, Optometry, Etc) School.
- Pre-Med Meeting
Attention all Freshman/ Sophomore Pre-Med Students
- Proteomic Approaches for Analyzing Complex Biological Machines
All are welcome. Refreshments will be served.
- Research Seminar
MARC (Minority Access to Research Careers, a NIH-funded Biomedical Research and Training Program) and The Science Departments
Present a Research Seminar by Professor Nancy Greenbaum Professor of Chemistry Hunter College/CUNY
- School of Arts and Sciences: Fall 2015 Exposition
Featuring faculty and student collaborations in Research, Scholarship and Creative Work!
- Second Annual Pre-Graduate School Advisement Mixer
The departments of Biology, Chemistry, and Earth & Physical Sciences are hosting a mixer.
- Neanderthals: from Bone to Genomes
Seminar presentation by Dr. Igor Ovchinnokov, Associate Professor in Residence at the Department of Molecular and Cell Biology
and Department of Anthropology at the University of Connecticut.
- Gene regulation of cattle follicular selection; a model for women's health
Seminar talk by Dr. Eric Antoniou, Assistant Professor from the
University of Missouri-Columbia Animal Sciences Research Center.
- Womens Leadership Colloquium 2011 - Spring into Science: Fields of Opportunity
The Women’s Leadership Colloquium seeks to inspire leaders to become more consciously aware of their potential in taking leadership roles in educational settings.
- Researching and Selecting Graduate Schools in the Sciences
Considering graduate school in the sciences?
There are over 4500 graduate school programs in biology and the life sciences in the United States.