- CUNY Black Male Initiative Sixth Annual Conference
From High School or G.E.D. to J.D., M.D., or Ph.D.: Exposing african american/black and latino/hispanic students to graduate and professional school opportunities
- CUNY Diplomat in Residence to Speak with Students
The Political Science Program (Department of Behavioral Sciences) Presents: Interested In Becoming A Diplomat? A Talk About Careers with the United States Department of State by Ms. Ana Escrogima
- CUNY Diplomat in Residence at York
The Political Science Program (Department of Behavioral Sciences) Presents:
- Department of Behavioral Sciences
The mission of our department is to provide students with a strong academic foundation that will prepare them for the challenges of graduate study and careers. We strive to offer a flexible curriculum to meet the needs of our diverse student body and to foster personal and professional growth.
- Faculty Workload Issues in Undergraduate Research: Supporting Student Learning Outcomes by Getting Support Yourself
Panel with members from the Advisory Council of the Office of Undergraduate Research
- Fight Back USA!
Students and the entire York College community join with over 130 college campuses across the nation for a National Teach-In on Austerity Debt and Corporate Greed.
- Forced Into Glory
The Truth About Abraham Lincoln, The Emancipation Proclamation and the Black Freedom Struggle
- Gender Dynamics in the 2008 Presidential Election
Professors Margaret Ballantyne, Laura Fishman, Robin Harper and Deborah Majerovitz will discuss various social, psychological and historical factors that constitute the complex relationship between gender and politics.
- Grad School & Career Info Session for Psych Majors
Students will learn about different career possibilities at the BA, MA and PsyD/PhD levels, and related graduate training.
- Graduate School Information Session
The Behavioral Sciences Department will be hosting a Graduate School information session for students interested in graduate school in psychology and political science.