- Diversity In Music: Old Wine, New Bottle!
The Division of Student Development & Academic Affairs presents a diversity in music forum.
- Parents of Children with Autism
Schools, Medical Bureaucracies, and Parental Knowledge
- Let's Talk - Fatherhood Initiative
Join the York College Male Initiative in the next meeting of our Fatherhood Series, "Let's Talk!"
- Fifty Shades of Safe
A community event hosted by Project CHANGE
- CUNY Night at MCU Park - Message from CUNY
Just a reminder - We are having our 7th Annual CUNY Night at MCU Park. This year we are honoring the students and staff of the Accelerated Study in Associate Programs (ASAP).
- Late Night Math Tutoring
Math Learning Center
- Leadership Changes in Academic Affairs at York College
As you are aware, Dr. Ivelaw Lloyd Griffith assumed the presidency of Fort Valley State University in Georgia effective July 22, 2013 thus requiring new leadership in Academic Affairs at York College.
- York Alum Awarded $90,000 Soros Fellowship
Robert Fernandez, a member of York College's Class of 2013 is among the 2014 Soros Fellowship for New Americans recipients. Fernandez, a York College Biology alumnus, will receive $90,000 in Tuition Support and Assistance. He is the sole CUNY graduate among the more than 30 graduate students from a cross-section of Ivy League institutions.
- New York Blood Center Super Community Blood Drive
Super Bowl XLVIII NY*NJ Host Committee in partnership with New York Blood Center Super Community Blood Drive: Give Blood and Join the world’s biggest huddle!!!
- NSSS - Sigma-2 Receptor-Mediated Apoptosis in Cancer Cells
Natural Science Seminar Series