- Math/CS Club Talk: Uniform Transience on Graphs
Join us for a talk by Dr. Radoslaw Wojciechowski (Department of Mathematics & Computer Science, York College).
- School of Arts and Sciences: Fall 2015 Exposition
Featuring faculty and student collaborations in Research, Scholarship and Creative Work!
- Math/CS Club Talk: Introducing i, the imaginary unit
In this week's math/cs club talk we will focus on the number i, the imaginary unit.
- Pick's Theorem
This week's math/cs club talk focuses on Pick's Theorem.
- Math Learning Center
We offer tutoring, workshops and a lab for students to enhance their mathematical skills.
- Fibonacci Numbers and Compositions
Dr. James Sellers’s talk focused on the cool and unexpected connections between compositions and the Fibonacci numbers
York Tensor Scholars Program
- Math/CS Club Talk: "Large Time Behavior of the Heat Kernel"
Math/CS Club Talk: "Large Time Behavior of the Heat Kernel"
- Women In Mathematics & Computing Day
You are invited to Women In Mathematics & Computing Day. You are welcomed to attend as much of the event as your schedule permits.
- Math/CS Club Talk: The Feller Property for Graphs
Math/CS Club talk on the Feller Property of Graphs
- Math/CS Club Talk: A Second Helping of Pick's Theorem
Math/CS Club talk on Pick's Theorem.