- "Why Bring IT to My Games?" Donald Sterling and the NBA: What is the Proper Analysis?
Presentsed by the York College African American Resource Center
- Panel discussion and book reception, "Town and Gown: The Fight for Social Justice, Urban Rebirth, and Higher Education."
Dr. Robert Parmet, Professor of History and founding faculty member of York College, is honored by the Greater Jamaica Development Corporation, F. Carlisle Towery, President.
- Final Examinations
Fall 2009 semester Final Exam
- History professor writes new book "The End of French Rule in Cameroon"
Dr. Martin Atangana, Professor of History new book titled "The End of French Rule in Cameroon" (University Press of America, 2010)
- History Professor's book is re-published.
Dr. Basdeo Mangru, Associate Professor of History, announces the re-publication of his book, "Benevolent Neutrality: Indian Government Policy and Labour Migration to British Guiana, 1854-1884," London: Hansib Publications, 1987, repub., 2012.
- Gender Dynamics in the 2008 Presidential Election
Professors Margaret Ballantyne, Laura Fishman, Robin Harper and Deborah Majerovitz will discuss various social, psychological and historical factors that constitute the complex relationship between gender and politics.
- Booktalk: Cao Xueqin's The Story of the Stone
Exploring philosophical themes in influential books from around the globe.
D. Channsin Berry's and Bill Dike's DarkGirls, The story of Color, Gender, and Race
- School of Arts and Sciences: Fall 2015 Exposition
Featuring faculty and student collaborations in Research, Scholarship and Creative Work!
- Tutorspree Scholarship- Deadline
College and high school students — tell us what you're studying (or planning to study) and how it will change the world. The best essay in each of 7 categories wins $200, and the grand prize winner gets $1500!