- Biotechnology Club for its 2nd Annual Graduate Student Alumni Panel
Please join the Biotechnology Club for its 2nd Annual Graduate Student Alumni Panel
- NSSS: Structure of histone mRNA stem-loop by Dazhi Tan
Natural Science Seminar Series (NSSS) provides an opportunity to foster the engagement of faculty, students and staff in the scientific enterprise and to cultivate an environment of intellectual discourse and growth by promoting interaction between scientists at every level.
- A Distinguished Alumni Panel
The Science Departments, The Graduate Programs Club, The Premed Club and The Biology/Biotechnology Club Present A Distinguished Alumni Panel.
- Second Annual Pre-Graduate School Advisement Mixer
The departments of Biology, Chemistry, and Earth & Physical Sciences are hosting a mixer.
- Guest Speaker from The Innocence Project
The Innocence Project is a non-profit legal clinic affiliated with the Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law at Yeshiva University and created by Barry C. Scheck and Peter J. Neufeld in 1992.
- Natural Science Seminar Series (NSSS) - Towards the Total Synthesis of (+/-)-Gephyrotoxin 287C
SPEAKER: Maciek Domaradzki
- Natural Science Seminar Series (NSSS) - Development and Applications of Mass Spectrometric Methods for Phosphorylation Analysis
SPEAKER: Hsin-Pin (Jasy) Ho
- NSSS - Radiation Stability of Ionic Liquids: A Comparative Study
SPEAKER: Suraj Dhiman
- NSSS - New Approaches to Antibacterial Therapy and to Biofuel Production
SPEAKER: Jason Sello
- NSSS - Activation of sigma-2 receptors that cause programmed cell death (apoptosis)
SPEAKER: Wayne Bowen