- Graduate School Information Session in Psychology and related disciplines
The event will take place in the Behavioral Sciences Department's Conference Room from 3-5pm on November 20th.
- Forced Into Glory
The Truth About Abraham Lincoln, The Emancipation Proclamation and the Black Freedom Struggle
- Constitution Day Lecture
Every year, colleges and universities across the country are asked to create events to remember the Constitution under the Consolidated Appropriations Act of 2005, Public Law 108-447 (the most recent iteration of the law on Constitution Day).
- Grad School & Career Info Session for Psych Majors
Students will learn about different career possibilities at the BA, MA and PsyD/PhD levels, and related graduate training.
- Faculty Workload Issues in Undergraduate Research: Supporting Student Learning Outcomes by Getting Support Yourself
Panel with members from the Advisory Council of the Office of Undergraduate Research
- Toxic Living Presentations Series: Bad Medicine: Pain Killers And Weight-Loss Drugs
A Perspective by Movement Science and Physical Education Majors HE 365: The Department of Health and Physical Education
- CUNY Diplomat in Residence to Speak with Students
The Political Science Program (Department of Behavioral Sciences) Presents: Interested In Becoming A Diplomat? A Talk About Careers with the United States Department of State by Ms. Ana Escrogima
- Final Examinations
Fall 2009 semester Final Exam
- CUNY Diplomat in Residence at York
The Political Science Program (Department of Behavioral Sciences) Presents:
- Gender Dynamics in the 2008 Presidential Election
Professors Margaret Ballantyne, Laura Fishman, Robin Harper and Deborah Majerovitz will discuss various social, psychological and historical factors that constitute the complex relationship between gender and politics.